Saturday, 11 February 2017

Hydraulic Design of Industrial Effluent Treatment Plants
















A mixed bag this week, with a visit to a top-tier COMAH site to consult on hydraulic problems they have been having with their effluent treatment plant, and some time later in the week reviewing flow and layout data and devising solutions.

I also got my complimentary copies of my plant layout book. Hadn't really grasped how big it was until I held a copy. Even in softback, 756 pages at 21 x 27.3 cm weighs more than 2kg. Get your own copy here

I also threw my hat into the ring for a place on the secretive council which runs the Institution of Chemical Engineers.

I'm just getting ready now for next week's delivery of the materials I will be using for my process plant design course at the end of March.

No comments: