Sunday, 19 February 2017

An Applied Guide to Process and Plant Design Training Course

Posters and Entrance from An Applied Guide to Process And Plant Design Training Course PIEAS Pakistan












I got back from Pakistan yesterday, where I had been delivering the materials I'm using for the three-day course based on my book "An Applied Guide to Process and Plant Design" which I will be giving in Manchester at the end of March.

I'd never been to Pakistan before, which added to eth interest, but the best thing was the enthusiasm of the delegates, mostly engineers with five to ten years of postgraduate experience. I hope I have such keen delegates in March!

The rest of the month will mostly be taken up with design work to do with an underperforming commercial effluent treatment plant, and one day a week of undergrad teaching at either Manchester or Chester.  

No comments: